for W3c validation
Smart metering data collection
Bento Smart Metering provides a wide range of useful tools and solutions to ultimately enable a world of smarter energy!
Having more accurate knowledge about energy consumption may determine initiating actions to reduce such consumption.
Bento Smart Metering correlates energy consumption with financial figures, allowing you to see how much electricity is actually costing you.
Electricity, gas, heat, and water companies are gradually adopting smart metering solutions as an efficient method of tracking consumption in their networks in order to better determine infrastructure costs and needs.
- Interfacing with ERP or HES systems (SAP, Oracle)
- Integration with smart meters that can communicate through standard protocols (Modbus, DLMS, etc.)
- Providing index reading, directly to distribution system operators
- Real-time reading of the load curve
- Remote meter reading without the need for on-site specialised teams
- Manual/ automatic detection of defective meters to reduce losses*
- Manual/ automatic meter disconnections*
- Secure data communication
- Fraud prevention & manual/ automatic fraud detection
- Manual/ automatic change of subscriptions and remote meter calibration
- Automatic report generation (concerning consumption, failures, performance)
BENEFITS for Providers
- Additional revenue from:
- personalized services offered to consumers and energy management services
- Easy change of suppliers
- automation of meter reading (from reading to billing)
- Better quality and frequency of billing data
- Decrease of billing claims
- based on actual consumption, not estimated consumption
- tickets are solved directly, online
- Decrease in the number of defaulting customers
- remote disconnection of customers
BENEFITS for Network Operators
- It reduces meter reading costs
- It reduces losses generated by own technological consumption (CPT)
- It reduces operating costs for distribution
- It reduces costs generated by network disconnection
- It allows deferring investments in the distribution system
- It enables real-time reading of the load curve
- It allows detection of deviations from the contracted power
- It improves the quality parameters of the network
BENEFITS for Consumers
- Greater accuracy in meter reading
- Improved quality of services provided
- Reduction of costs and of delays in interventions
- Possibility of managing consumption
- Increased competition between suppliers à lower prices and better services
WHY CHOOSE A SMART METERING SOLUTION?
A simpler, more efficient and better performing utility metering and billing system!
ACCURATE METER READING
Reading and submitting of electricity, gas, water or heat consumption data.
REDUCING COSTS WITH TRAVEL
Connections and disconnections without the need for on-site specialised personnel.
SECURITY OF DATA TRANSMISSION
Secure transmission of data from meters to supplier, for automatic registration, processing and invoicing.
Transmission of data between relevant parts of the process and systems.
UNIQUE METERING SOLUTION
Unique solution for smart, fast metering of utilities, regardless of industry (water, gas, electricity).
AUTOMATIC NETWORK DISCONNECTIONS
Automatic disconnection from the grid of defaulting customers to reduce energy consumption.