for W3c validation
We aim to become the local provider of customized and stand-alone enterprise software solutions. In order for us to achieve this, we are always looking for passionate people, curious about engineering and IT solutions.
People who inspire us
Bento is looking for people who share our curiosity and thirst for knowledge, our non-conformism, but also the diversity which is characteristic of being Intellectually Curious. We spend most of our time at the office and, therefore, it is important to surround ourselves with people who inspire us.
Join Bento team!
Culture & Context
- Bento is profoundly an entrepreneurial company owned and managed by 4 guys;
- We acknowledge our colleagues side projects, passions and values;
- We offer freedom and ask for responsibility and accountability;
- We do our best at managing uncertainty;
- We create as few procedures as we can in order to provide space for creativity;
- You take part in managing and creating work context through feedback and communication.
Work environment & benefits
- You will be able to work from anywhere and also come to the office for certain ceremonies ~2days/week;
- Each week we have „Bento sandwich” which includes diverse type of food to make sandwiches and some snacks.
- We provide fruits all weeklong;
- Anual teambuilding outside Bucharest, Christmas party – paused because of COVID-19 situation;
- Water, Coffee & spectacular view over Bucharest – sky is the limit;
- Medical subscription to Regina Maria network of clinics, free-of-charge. You can choose to pay for your family and relatives or friends under the same subscription.
- You will have the chance to be sorrounded by young, but experienced colleagues and to work in a friendly enviroment where we consider that each mistake is a lesson learned and a step forward in your career;
- We are funny – there are no bad jokes, but we value respect. We like to party and to play sports (Padel, Soccer, Poker) – paused because of COVID-19 situation;
- We are responsible and accountable for Bento’s success, this is why you will see us very often doing things that are not in our job description;
- We are human beings. We care first about the human being rather than the role one is responsible for. We are making efforts to connect with one another in a human way.
Learning & Development
At Bento you own your professional and personal development.
We will offer you, all the necessary trainings, courses and certifications together with our expertise suitable for your career growth, so that you can learn new things and to keep up with technology.
Are you interested to join us?