for W3c validation
Career level: Intermediate (2-5 years).
Net Salary: 4000 – 7000 RON.
What we are both looking for:
- Min. 2 years of experience on a similar job
– self motivating;
– self disciplined;
– self improving;
– doesn’t wait to be told what to do;
– „picks up the trash laying on the floor”;
- Result-oriented approach to work;
- Structured and systematic approach to work;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders;
- Good communication abilities in English;
- Adaptive to entrepreneurial and dynamic work enviroment;
- At ease with sharing and transferring knowledge to others (whether it be within the team or with stakeholders);
- Knowledge of digital trends, standards, and issues;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Ready to work on Agile / Waterfall / Bento methodologies;
- Able to self asses performance;
- „Intellectually Curious”.
What do you need to know or have experience in:
• Web technologies (servers, protocols, internet, networks)
• Entity framework
• MS SQL Server, Elastic Search, Mongo DB.
What you’ll do:
- Develop software applications or components to support business requirements;
- Participate in code review activities as requested by Team Lead.
- Develop software using technologies and tools in agreement with Bento methodologies;
- Take responsability for the quality of the components developed;
- Use your best effort to develop using optimal algorithms and methodologies;
- Clarify business requirements / user stories with Team Delivery Manger / Project Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst until specifications are clear so that efficient software development can take place; Share with the rest of the team the big picture of the project you are working on.
- Estimate, together with Team Delivery Manager / Team Lead, effort needed for finalizing tasks according to specifications;
- Perform software unit testing; test developed components against requirements and repair functionality where needed; Resolve issues during the test and preparation phase and subsequently during maintenance;
- Provide support for deployment and go live phases; Provide support and guidance to the dedicated Post Implementation team, where this is the case; Provide guidance and support to other team members and less-experienced peers;
- Clock in delivered work for both software development and non software development tasks;
- Work closely with Development & QA Team, Product Owner / Project Manager, Business Analyst, Team Delivery Manager to deliver high quality software on time;
- Contribute towards continual improvement of organizational products and processes.
- Research & suggest software design;
- Participate in performance evaluation process.