for W3c validation
Get the most out of your Office suite using Bento Office 365
Increased employee productivity, data security and prompt communication with clients – these are pillars of a company’s revenue and evolution. They require solutions that are based on the latest technologies – such as Office 365 – which can provide increased business agility, increased productivity, but also increased mobility for employees, and the possibility to communicate and collaborate on any device connected to the Internet, from any location.
Why Office 365?
Office 365 is a Microsoft service, with a Cloud-based subscription, that brings together the best collaboration tools, combining top applications with powerful Cloud services, allowing anyone to create and collaborate without effort.
The suite comes to support companies that want to focus on their core operations, rather than waste time coordinating departments, teams, customers, or rather than traveling to meet with partners, employees and customers across the globe, or using traditional, unsafe, offline methods to work, store, share and handle data.
Who is it for?
Office 365 is designed for both small and medium sized companies, as well as for enterprises, meeting the strictest requirements related to confidentiality, security, and data management.
The Office 365 productivity suite includes right of use for the Office Online suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote – for both PC and Mac, and Publisher and Access – for PC only, but also file sharing applications, online conferencing, instant messaging through monthly subscription, based on the Cloud platform Microsoft Azure). Access to these applications is easy and quick – with zero initial investment, through a simple monthly subscription.
Office 365 Functionalities
- Personalised e-mail with using the company name – allowing users to send emails as large as 150 MB
- Tools for customer relationship management – Outlook Customer Manager
- Online meetings and conferences through Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business with integrated access to SharePoint, OneNote, PowerBI, and Planner
- Documents storage and sharing per user per utilizator – 1 TB in cloud with OneDrive
- Simplified IT Management – global data centres
- Easy access to the latest Office versions
- Technical assistance – via telephone 24/7 with a response time of 1h for Level 1 critical tickets
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.9% financially guaranteed
Key benefits of Office 365
- Zero initial investment and low costs by increasing company productivity.
- Mobility – you can work from anywhere and on any mobile device connected to the internet.
- Collaboration – you can simultaneously on shared documents, regardless of your location.
- Flexibility – licensing of user devices and accessing of required applications.
- Robust security guaranteed by Microsoft
- Quick activation and configuration, in just a few minutes.
- Business agility – possibility of scaling resources, depending on existing needs.
Bento Managed Cloud Services for Office 365
Bento comes in support of future Office 365 users, providing a wide range of complementary services through Bento Cloud Services:
Analysis of client needs to identify the ideal Office 365 version, as well as solutions for minimizing the impact on current activity.
Lift & Shift processes, to make the transition to the Office 365 Suite more easy and to speed up its adoption by users within the company.
IMPLEMENTATION & MANAGEMENT
Through a team of Microsoft certified professionals, available 24/7
Office 365 Plans
|Benefits||Office 365 Business 8.80 € user/month||Office 365 Business Premium 10.50 € user/month||Office 365 Business Essential 4.20 €|
|Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address||n/a||yes||yes|
|Desktop versions of Office 2016 applications: Outlook; Word; Excel; PowerPoint; OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)||yes||yes||yes|
|Web versions of Word; Excel and PowerPoint||yes||yes - plus an Outlook web version||yes|
|One license covers 5 phones; 5 tablets and 5 PCs or Macs per user||yes||yes||n/a|
|File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage||yes||yes||yes|
|Company-wide intranet and team sites with SharePoint||n/a||yes||yes|
|Online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 people||n/a||yes||yes|
|Hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams||n/a||yes||yes|
|Get discovered and nurture customer relationships with Outlook Customer Manager||n/a||yes||yes|
|Manage your business better with Microsoft Bookings||n/a||yes||n/a|