Communication & Marketing Specialist
Communication & Marketing Specialist
Career level: 3 – 4 years
Job Type: Full-time
WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to proactively respond, take action and seek solutions to daily challenges;
- Ability to work comfortably and diplomatically across departments within a medium sized entreprenurial environment;
- Ability to manage uncertainty;
- Ability to self asses performance;
- Out-of-the-box approach to solving challenges;
- Be accountable and able to receive feedback as it is aimed to your professional improvement;
- „Intellectual Curious”.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM?
- Ability to manage and communicate emotions.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to manage emotional response to stress factors.
- Ability to take a pause between stimulus and response to create space for rational thinking and/or emotional cooldown.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Ability to self-assess performance.
- Minimum 4 years work experience in marketing and communication filed
- Minimum 2 year experience in communication in an IT company
- The ability to understand and write IT related documents (press releases, interviews, product and services descriptions)
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure and software development technologies.
- Good communication abilities in English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PPTX. .XLS, Word).
- Bachelors or Masters degree;
WOULD BE A PLUS BUT NOT MANDATORY
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Comm, Journalism, or other related fields.
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, WordPress and photo video editors such as: PhotoShop, Lightroom.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are looking to hire a dedicated Communication & Marketing Specialist to join our team.
To succeed as a Communication & Marketing Specialist within Bento, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A bachelor’s degree with experience as a communications officer or equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
As a Communication & Marketing Specialist you will support our internal and external communications strategy, write, and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
- Develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Responsible for the internal communication – newsletter, info’s, welcome messages.
- Employer branding communication in close collaboration with the HR Department.
- Respond to media inquiries and arrange interviews for the company management
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Manage and update the company website through the WordPress platform;
- Manage Bento social media accounts and increase BENTO visibility in online environments;
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics through Google platforms;
- Support and implement Marketing and Communication aspect of teambuilding and other company events;
- Support in supervising that Communication policies are respected (presentations templates, company descritons, etc)
- Support in creating and managing work context management next to the HR Department
- Support in creating MKT financial and non financial reports to management (marketing campaings results)
- Support in all administrative procedures when neccessary.
√ For your Communication and Marketing Specialist role you will get full support, coaching and mentoring from your MKT Dept. Manager with more than 10 years experience in Business Development, Entrepreneurship, Executive & Marketing Management.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN (besides $)😊 :
Work environment & benefits
- Medical subscription to Regina Maria network of clinics, free-of-charge. You can choose to pay for your family and relatives or friends under the same subscription;
- Free access to ATLAS, health and well-being services platform with more than 800 doctors and specialists licensed and verified in psychotherapy, telemedicine, parenting, nutrition, coaching and financial well-being, available for you 24/7. You can talk with one of the specialists, benefiting from free monthly sessions paid by Bento;
- You will be able to work from anywhere and also come to the office for certain meetings/ceremonies ~ 2-3 days/week;
- Each week we have „Bento sandwich” which includes diverse type of food to make sandwiches and some snacks;
- We provide fruits all weeklong;
- Annual teambuilding outside Bucharest, Christmas party;
- Water, Coffee & spectacular view over Bucharest – sky is the
- You will have the chance to be surrounded by young, and experienced colleagues and to work in a friendly environment where we consider that each mistake is a lesson learned.
- We value respect. We like to party and spend time together.
- We are responsible and accountable for Bento’s success this is why you will see us very often doing things that are not in our job description;
- We are human We care first about the human being rather than the role one is responsible for. We are making efforts to connect with one another in a human way.
Learning & Development
- At Bento you own your professional and personal
- We will offer you, all the necessary trainings, courses, and certifications together with our expertise suitable for your career growth, so that you can learn new things and keep up with
Culture & Context
- Bento is profoundly an entreprenurial company, listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
- We are ~ 80 colleagues who generated 5 mln euros in revenue during 2021.
- We acknowledge our colleagues side projects, passions and
- We offer freedom and ask for responsibility and
- We create as few procedures as we can in order to provide space for creativity.
- You take part in managing and creating work context through feedback and communication.