for W3c validation
HPE Synergy 12000 Frames are uniquely architected as Composable Infrastructure (CI) to match the powerful ‘infrastructure-as-code’ capabilities of the HPE intelligent software architecture.
Flexible access to compute, storage, and fabric resources allows for use and re-purposing.
Linking multiple Data sheet HPE Synergy Frames efficiently scales the infrastructure with a dedicated single view of the entire management network.
Creating multiple composable domains in the infrastructure can efficiently deliver available resources to the business.
HPE Synergy Frames reduce complexity by using intelligent auto-discovery to find all available resources to accelerate workload deployments. This drives IT efficiency as the business grows and delivers balanced performance across resources to increase solution effectiveness.
HPE Synergy 12000 Frame, is the base for all Synergy products and supports:
- Up to 12 half-height or 6 full-height Compute Modules, Zone designs allow space for double wide half height and full height Compute and/or Storage devices, mixing allowed in designated areas;
- Ten fans and single Frame Link Module included with every system;
- Two appliance bays for redundant management appliances, embedded HPE OneView (additional solution options in future);
- Up to six 2650 Watt Power Supplies of Titanium-class efficiency providing 7950 Watts of redundant power line support.
- Up to 6 Interconnect bays for full redundancy of 3 fabrics;
- Two (2) slots for Frame Link Modules, offering links to multiple frames through a private air-gapped management network;
- HPE Synergy management that maximizes power and cooling efficiency;
- HPE Intelligent Resources technology built-in to every frame and option for Auto-Discovery of resources.
Optimize Applications and Service-levels
The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame is architected as a Composable Infrastructure (CI), which matches the flexible use of compute, storage, and network/fabric resources to an intelligent HPE management software architecture. These capabilities are presented as ‘infrastructure as code’ to the user.
- The combination of hardware flexibility with embedded intelligence enables auto-discovery of all available resources for quick deployment and use.
- Management of hardware by profiles defined in software allows fast re-purposing of compute, storage and fabric resources to meet workload demands.
- Operations which use a single frame can scale to large environments of multiple units.
- Intelligent frame link technology provides easy scaling from a single HPE Synergy 12000 Frame to multiple frames by using HPE Frame Link Modules and HPE Synergy Composer (powered by HPE OneView).
Move Faster by Accelerating Application and Service Delivery
The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame provides auto-discovery for fast deployments.
- The flexible design also allows you to custom-fit multiple types of compute, storage, and fabric components in a variety of configurations to meet your workload requirements.
- Hardware installations are simplified by a simple step-by-step guided process and the intelligent HPE Synergy 12000 Frame design, which reduces the time to setup, debug, and check inventory during installation.
- A limited-access mode also guides technicians to correct installation errors.
- High infrastructure bandwidth (over 16 Tb/s) helps you to perform well on today’s data-intensive applications and on next-generation, mobile-first, cloud-native applications.
- The design utilizes a true passive mid-plane to assure highly-reliable operation.
Work More Efficiently by Reducing Operational Effort and Cost
The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame monitors status for operations by automatically reporting resources, installation information, and health status of the system or domain.
- Status is updated by the HPE Synergy Composer management appliance (which is powered by HPE OneView) via HPE Frame Link Modules.
- Updates, from a tested release set of component software, are securely handled using a dedicated data network (separate from the management network) with redundant path configurations.
- HPE Synergy out-of-band management provides a dedicated 10Gbps bandwidth for additional security and control.
- The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame will fit in data centers with AC or DC power operations.
- The 10U form factor of the HPE Synergy Frame also fits in most standard racks and connects to industry standard power feeds for quick and easy installation.
Unlock Value by Increasing Productivity and Control
The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame provides fully air-gapped management (control) and data (production) networks for improved data efficiency and for management security.
- Separation of data and management traffic helps prevent denial-of-service attacks and increases security control.
- A single management domain is able to control many HPE Synergy Frames, and still have it presented as one.
- Every HPE Synergy 12000 Frame includes an automated cooling system with capacity to cool both today’s components and tomorrow’s hotter versions. Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is one of the largest suppliers of servers, storage, networking, consulting and support for medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and enterprise companies.
Build the perfect frame for your business!
Synergy 12000 Frame includes 10 Fans and a single Frame Link Module. Once the Frame has been selected, the following options may be added for a complete solution: Synergy Compute Modules, networks and storage options, networking interconnect modules/switches, single or redundant Synergy Composer(s) with embedded OneView, additional power supplies and an additional redundant Frame Link Module for easy solutions scalability.
Over the years Bento has built a strong relationship with HPE in order to give our clients the very best products with the very best features.
Bento as an HPE Silver Partner, will help you identify the perfect solution for the specific needs of your company, and implement it in a way that maximizes the available benefits.
For more information on how Bento can help you take full advantage of HPE Synergy Frames, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave us a message through our online contact form, and our consultants will be in touch.