for W3c validation
Career level: Intermediate (3+ years).
Job Type: Full-time.
What we are both looking for:
- self motivating;
- self disciplined;
- self improving;
- doesn’t wait to be told what to do;
- „picks up the trash lying on the floor”;
- Result-oriented approach to work;
- Desire to grow;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication abilities in Romanian & English (both written and verbal);
- „Intellectually Curious”.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in managing IT systems;
- Intermediate/Advanced Linux systems administration skills (deployment, configuration, troubleshooting, backup and recovery);
- Experience with Linux web servers (ex: nginx / apache);
- Shell scripting hands-on experience;
- A minimum level of Networking Knowledge is required (for reference: CCNA 1 equivalent);
Would be a plus but it’s not mandatory:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience in administration of cloud services Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud;
- DevOps experience (ex: CHEF / GitlabCI);
- Working with containers (ex: Docker / Kubernetes).
What you’ll do:
- Assists first line of support, such as responding to tickets when needed;
- Linux server administration, such as deployments, configuration, system monitoring, backup, recovery, and troubleshooting;
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot our internal and client’s technology assets.