for W3c validation
Career level: Middle (0-2 years).
Net Salary: 1500 – 3500 RON.
Job Type: Full-time or part-time.
What we are both looking for:
– self motivating;
– self disciplined;
– self improving;
– self educated;
– doesn’t wait to be told what to do;
– “picks up the trash laying on the floor”.
- Result-oriented approach to work;
- Desire to grow;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication abilities in English;
- “Intellectally Curious”.
What do you need to know:
Would be a plus:
• Experience with one of the following databases: SQLite, MS SQL Server
What you’ll do:
- Develop software applications or components to support business requirements;
- Participate in code review activities as requested by Team Lead;
- Develop software using technologies and tools in agreement with Bento methodologies;
- Take responsability for the quality of the components developed;
- Use your best effort to develop using optimal algorithms and methodologies;
- Clarify business requirements / user stories with Team Delivery Manger / Project Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst until specifications are clear so that efficient software development can take place; Share with the rest of the team the big picture of the project you are working on.
- Estimate, together with Team Delivery Manager, effort needed for finalizing tasks according to specifications;
- Perform software unit testing; test developed components against requirements and repair functionality where needed; Resolve issues during the test and preparation phase and subsequently during maintenance;
- Provide support for deployment and go live phases; Provide support and guidance to the dedicated Post Implementation team, where this is the case; Provide guidance and support to other team members and less-experienced peers;
- Clock in delivered work for both software development and non software development tasks;
- Work closely with Development & QA Team, Product Owner / Project Manager, Business Analyst, Team Delivery Manager to deliver high quality software on time;
- Contribute towards continual improvement of organizational products and processes.
- Research & suggest software design;
- Participate in performance evaluation process.