Career Level: 3-5 years.
Job Type: Full-time.
What kind of attitude are we looking for:
Human skills (you have them or you are willing to develop them on the job):
- Responsibility: Ability to proactively respond, take action and seek solutions to daily challenges;
- Ability to work comfortably and diplomatically across departments within a medium sized entreprenurial environment;
- Ability to manage uncertainty;
- Ability to self asses performance;
- Out-of-the-box approach to solving challenges;
- Be accountable and able to receive feedback as it is aimed to your professional improvement;
- „Intellectual Curiousity” 😊.
Tech skills requirements:
• .Net Core, Web API, REST
• Entity framework
• Strong SQL competencies with MS SQL Server
What you’ll do:
• Develop software applications or components to support business requirements;
• Take responsibility for the quality of the components developed;
• Work closely with the Development & QA Team, Product Owner / Project Manager, Business Analyst, Team Delivery Manager to deliver high-quality software on time;
• Clarify business requirements/user stories with Team Delivery Manager / Project Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst / Lead Software Engineer until specifications are clear so that efficient software development can take place; Share with the rest of the team the big picture of the project you are working on.
• Estimate, together with the Team Delivery Manager / Lead Software Engineer, the effort needed for finalizing tasks according to specifications;
• Perform software unit testing; test developed components against requirements and repair functionality where needed; Resolve issues during the test and preparation phase and subsequently during maintenance;
• Provide support for deployment and go-live phases; Provide support and guidance to the dedicated Post Implementation team, where this is the case; • Provide guidance and support to other team members and less-experienced peers;
• Participate in code review activities as requested by Team Lead
• Clock in delivered work for both software development and non-software development tasks;
• Contribute towards continual improvement of organizational products and processes.
• Research & suggest software design;
• Participate in the performance evaluation process;
In order to take responsibility mentioned above you have the following means:
• Provide input and feedback to your Delivery Lead or other colleagues in the performance evaluation process;
• Provide feedback towards the continual improvement of Bento methodologies, processes and tools regarding the Software Development Life Cycle;
• Provide feedback on key architectural decisions and design considerations;
• Provide feedback on product strategy to the Product Owner/ Delivery Lead;
• Escalate leadership, management or process issues to HR Manager, Delivery Lead or Unit Manager
What you’ll get in return (besides $) 😊 :
Work environment & benefits
- Medical subscription to Regina Maria network of clinics, free-of-charge. You can choose to pay for your family and relatives or friends under the same subscription;
- Free access to HILIO, health and well-being services platform with more than 800 doctors and specialists licensed and verified in psychotherapy, telemedicine, parenting, nutrition, coaching and financial well-being, available for you 24/7. You can talk to one of the specialists, benefiting from free monthly sessions paid by Bento. Since psycho-emotional health means both, taking care of ourselves and assuring the wellbeing of our loved ones, we have decided to extend the free phone line for the family members of each employee.
- You will be able to work from anywhere and also come to the office for certain meetings/ceremonies ~ 1day/week;
- Each week we have „Bento sandwich” which includes diverse type of food to make sandwiches and some snacks;
- We provide fruits all weeklong;
- Annual teambuilding outside Bucharest, Christmas party;
- Coffee & spectacular view over Bucharest – sky is the limit.
- You will have the chance to be surrounded by young, and experienced colleagues and to work in a friendly environment where we consider that each mistake is a lesson learned and a step forward in your career;
- We are funny – there are no bad jokes, but we value respect. We like to party and spend time together.
- We are responsible and accountable for Bento’s success this is why you will see us very often doing things that are not in our job description;
- We are human beings. We care first about the human being rather than the role one is responsible for. We are making efforts to connect with one another in a human way.
Learning & Development
- At Bento you own your professional and personal development.
- We will offer you, all the necessary trainings, courses, and certifications together with our expertise suitable for your career growth, so that you can learn new things and keep up with technology.
- You will have access to Pluralsight so that you can improve your tech skills
Culture & Context
- Bento is an entreprenurial company, listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
- Qwned and managed by 4 guys; We are ~100 colleagues who generated 7.15 mln euros in revenue during 2022;
- We acknowledge our colleagues side projects, passions and values;
- We offer freedom and ask for responsibility and accountability;
- We create as few procedures as we can in order to provide space for creativity;
- You take part in managing and creating work context through feedback and communication.
Bento in Press:
- We would like you to see what is happening inside Bento and our current news. You can access all the press articles and interviews HERE.
Link to Memorandum
- As you already see, Bento is listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, so if you want to know more about this, you can check the Memorandum
Bento’s social media:
We invite you to find out more about us on social media channels: