Career level: Minimum 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Responsibility: Ability to proactively respond, take action and seek solutions to daily challenges
- Out-of-the-box approach to solving challenges
- Be accountable and able to receive feedback as it is aimed to your professional
- „Intellectually Curious”
- Ability to work comfortably and diplomatically across departments within a medium sized entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to manage uncertainty.
- Ability to self-assess performance.
- Ability to manage emotional response to stress factors;
- Ability to take a pause between stimulus and response in order to create space for rational thinking and/or emotional cooldown;
- Ability to handle, organize and resolve multiple queries; Good planning, prioritization, organization & time-management skills;
- Good negotiator, facilitator and mediator, knows when to speak and when to listen;
- Good planner, prioritization & organization, time-management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate with multiple stakeholders and influence them according to your objective.
- Work experience with mockups;
- Work experience with Agile Methodology
- Structured and systemantic approch to work;
- Result oriented;
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with JIRA;
- Experience in an entreprenurial work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create / review and manage business requirements (both Functional and Non-Functional), change requests, use cases and user stories, display mockups, diagrams, data mapping documents, etc;
- Translate the business requirements into documented developer requirements;
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities; creates mockups (wireframes), clickable mockups using mockup tools;
- Ensure that requirements are understood by development team;
- Identify Use Cases, validate Test Cases, support test team in test cases creation and provide review and feedback;
- Detail each selected feature in the form of a User Story small enough to be implemented within one sprint, including acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story;
- Clarify any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint;
- Accept or refuse developed stories, case by case, within the approval framework for each project (tbd with Project Lead / Product Owner);
- Help users in performing acceptance testing;
- Deliver within deadlines. If it is not possible then raise the risk in a timely manner;
- Provide assistance in pre-sales and scoping initiatives with our existing and prospect customers, define models and technical architecture fit for purpose and in line with defined parameters, both qualitative and quantitative;
- Enable up- and cross-sell opportunities of further solutions into the established accounts, without compromising on delivery quality, margin and customer experience.
- Coach, train and drive knowledge transfer with customers during project implementation stage;
- Planning and pitching of proposals, working with solution owners and delivery teams to develop proposals that speak to customers’ needs, concerns and objectives;
- Ensure traceability from business requirements to delivery;
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN (besides $)😊 :
Work environment & benefits
- Medical subscription to Regina Maria network of clinics, free-of-charge. You can choose to pay for your family and relatives or friends under the same subscription;
- Free access to ATLAS, health and well-being services platform with more than 800 doctors and specialists licensed and verified in psychotherapy, telemedicine, parenting, nutrition, coaching and financial well-being, available for you 24/7. You can talk with one of the specialists, benefiting from free monthly sessions paid by Bento;
- You will be able to work from anywhere and also come to the office for certain meetings/ceremonies ~ 2-3 days/week;
- Each week we have „Bento sandwich” which includes diverse type of food to make sandwiches and some snacks;
- We provide fruits all weeklong;
- Annual teambuilding outside Bucharest, Christmas party;
- Water, Coffee & spectacular view over Bucharest – sky is the
- You will have the chance to be surrounded by young, and experienced colleagues and to work in a friendly environment where we consider that each mistake is a lesson learned.
- We value respect. We like to party and spend time together.
- We are responsible and accountable for Bento’s success this is why you will see us very often doing things that are not in our job description;
- We are human We care first about the human being rather than the role one is responsible for. We are making efforts to connect with one another in a human way.