Career Level: 5 years.
Job Type: Full-time.
What kind of attitude are we looking for:
Human skills (you have them or you are willing to develop them on the job):
- Responsibility: Ability to proactively respond, take action and seek solutions to daily challenges;
- Ability to work comfortably and diplomatically across departments within a medium sized entreprenurial environment;
- Ability to manage uncertainty;
- Ability to self asses performance;
- Out-of-the-box approach to solving challenges;
- Be accountable and able to receive feedback as it is aimed to your professional improvement;
- „Intellectual Curiousity” 😊.
- Work experience with mockups;
- Work experience with Agile Methodology
- Structured and systemantic approch to work;
- Result oriented;
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with JIRA;
- Experience in an entreprenurial work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Create / review and manage business requirements (both Functional and Non-Functional), change requests, use cases and user stories, display mockups, diagrams, data mapping documents, etc;
- Translate the business requirements into documented developer requirements.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities; creates mockups (wireframes), clickable mockups using mockup tools;
- Ensure that requirements are understood by development team;
- Identify Use Cases, validate Test Cases, support test team in test cases creation and provide review and feedback;
- Detail each selected feature in the form of a User Story small enough to be implemented within one sprint, including acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story;
- Clarify any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint;
- Accept or refuse developed stories, case by case, within the approval framework for each project (tbd with Project Lead / Product Owner);
- Help users in performing acceptance testing;
- Deliver within deadlines. If it is not possible then raise the risk in a timely manner;
- Provide assistance in pre-sales and scoping initiatives with our existing and prospect customers, define models and technical architecture fit for purpose and in line with defined parameters, both qualitative and quantitative;
- Enable up- and cross-sell opportunities of further solutions into the established accounts, without compromising on delivery quality, margin and customer experience.
- Coach, train and drive knowledge transfer with customers during project implementation stage;
- Planning and pitching of proposals, working with solution owners and delivery teams to develop proposals that speak to customers’ needs, concerns and objectives;
- Ensure traceability from business requirements to delivery;
What you’ll get in return (besides $) 😊 :
Work environment & benefits
- Medical subscription to Regina Maria network of clinics, free-of-charge. You can choose to pay for your family and relatives or friends under the same subscription;
- Free access to HILIO, health and well-being services platform with more than 800 doctors and specialists licensed and verified in psychotherapy, telemedicine, parenting, nutrition, coaching and financial well-being, available for you 24/7. You can talk to one of the specialists, benefiting from free monthly sessions paid by Bento. Since psycho-emotional health means both, taking care of ourselves and assuring the wellbeing of our loved ones, we have decided to extend the free phone line for the family members of each employee.
- You will be able to work from anywhere and also come to the office for certain meetings/ceremonies ~ 1day/week;
- Each week we have „Bento sandwich” which includes diverse type of food to make sandwiches and some snacks;
- We provide fruits all weeklong;
- Annual teambuilding outside Bucharest, Christmas party;
- Coffee & spectacular view over Bucharest – sky is the limit.
- You will have the chance to be surrounded by young, and experienced colleagues and to work in a friendly environment where we consider that each mistake is a lesson learned and a step forward in your career;
- We are funny – there are no bad jokes, but we value respect. We like to party and spend time together.
- We are responsible and accountable for Bento’s success this is why you will see us very often doing things that are not in our job description;
- We are human beings. We care first about the human being rather than the role one is responsible for. We are making efforts to connect with one another in a human way.
Learning & Development
- At Bento you own your professional and personal development.
- We will offer you, all the necessary trainings, courses, and certifications together with our expertise suitable for your career growth, so that you can learn new things and keep up with technology.
- You will have access to Pluralsight so that you can improve your tech skills
Culture & Context
- Bento is an entreprenurial company, listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
- Qwned and managed by 4 guys; We are ~100 colleagues who generated 7.15 mln euros in revenue during 2022;
- We acknowledge our colleagues side projects, passions and values;
- We offer freedom and ask for responsibility and accountability;
- We create as few procedures as we can in order to provide space for creativity;
- You take part in managing and creating work context through feedback and communication.
Bento in Press:
- We would like you to see what is happening inside Bento and our current news. You can access all the press articles and interviews HERE.
Link to Memorandum
- As you already see, Bento is listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, so if you want to know more about this, you can check the Memorandum
Bento’s social media:
We invite you to find out more about us on social media channels: