Fullstack Software Engineer
Fullstack Software Engineer
Career level: Senior ( >5 years)
Job Type: Full-time
WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Responsibility: Ability to proactively respond, take action and seek solutions to daily challenges
- Out-of-the-box approach to solving challenges
- Be accountable and able to receive feedback as it is aimed to your professional
- „Intellectually Curious”
- Ability to work comfortably and diplomatically across departments within a medium sized entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to manage uncertainty.
- Ability to self-assess performance.
- Ability to manage emotional response to stress factors;
- Ability to take a pause between stimulus and response in order to create space for rational thinking and/or emotional cooldown;
- Ability to handle, organize and resolve multiple queries; Good planning, prioritization, organization & time-management skills;
- Good negotiator, facilitator and mediator, knows when to speak and when to listen;
- Good planner, prioritization & organization, time-management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate with multiple stakeholders and influence them according to your objective.
TECH SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- .Net Core, Web Api, REST
- Entity framework
Strong SQL competencies with MS SQL Server
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop software applications or components to support business requirements;
- Take responsability for the quality of the components developed;
- Work closely with Development & QA Team, Product Owner / Project Manager, Business Analyst, Team Delivery Manager to deliver high quality software on time;
- Clarify business requirements / user stories with Team Delivery Manger / Project Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst / Lead Software Engineer until specifications are clear so that efficient software development can take place; Share with the rest of the team the big picture of the project you are working on.
- Estimate together with Team Delivery Manager / Lead Software Engineer , effort needed for finalizing tasks according to specifications;
- Perform software unit testing; test developed components against requirements and repair functionality where needed; Resolve issues during the test and preparation phase and subsequently during maintenance;
- Provide support for deployment and go live phases; Provide support and guidance to the dedicated Post Implementation team, where this is the case; Provide guidance and support to other team members and less-experienced peers;
- Participate in code review activities as requested by Team Lead
- Clock in delivered work for both software development and non software development tasks;
- Contribute towards continual improvement of organizational products and processes.
- Research & suggest software design;
- Participate in performance evaluation process;
In order to take responsibility mentioned above you have the following means:
- Provide input and feedback to your Delivery Lead or other colleagues in performance evaluation process;
- Provide feedback towards continual improvement of Bento methodologies, processes and tools regarding Software Development Life Cycle;
- Provide feedback on key architectural decisions and design considerations;
- Provide feedback on product strategy to Product Owner/ Delivery Lead;
- Escalate leadership, management or process issues to HR Manager, Delivery Lead or Unit Manager
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN (besides $)😊 :
Work environment & benefits
- Medical subscription to Regina Maria network of clinics, free-of-charge. You can choose to pay for your family and relatives or friends under the same subscription;
- Free access to ATLAS, health and well-being services platform with more than 800 doctors and specialists licensed and verified in psychotherapy, telemedicine, parenting, nutrition, coaching and financial well-being, available for you 24/7. You can talk with one of the specialists, benefiting from free monthly sessions paid by Bento;
- You will be able to work from anywhere and also come to the office for certain meetings/ceremonies ~ 2-3 days/week;
- Each week we have „Bento sandwich” which includes diverse type of food to make sandwiches and some snacks;
- We provide fruits all weeklong;
- Annual teambuilding outside Bucharest, Christmas party;
- Water, Coffee & spectacular view over Bucharest – sky is the
- You will have the chance to be surrounded by young, and experienced colleagues and to work in a friendly environment where we consider that each mistake is a lesson learned.
- We value respect. We like to party and spend time together.
- We are responsible and accountable for Bento’s success this is why you will see us very often doing things that are not in our job description;
- We are human We care first about the human being rather than the role one is responsible for. We are making efforts to connect with one another in a human way.