Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Career Level: min. 1 year experience on a similar role.
Job Type: Full-time.
What kind of attitude are we looking for:
- Responsibility: Ability to proactively respond, take action and seek solutions to daily challenges .
- Out-of-the-box approach to solving
- „Intellectual Curiosity” 😊.
- Be accountable and able to receive feedback as it is aimed at your professional improvement.
What should you bring for our team?
Human skills (you have them, or you are willing to develop them on the job):
- Ability to manage and communicate emotions.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to manage emotional response to stress factors.
- Ability to take a pause between stimulus and response to create space for rational thinking and/or emotional cooldown.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Ability to self-assess performance.
- Similar Experience: Previous experience in a similar role or related call center activity involving high-volume telephonic client contact. This background is crucial for quickly adapting to the pace and demands of our position.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills, capable of engaging in constructive and persuasive conversations with prospects.
- Organizational Ability: Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with a strong focus on organization and prioritization.
- Technology: Basic knowledge of software products.
- Ability to speak cursive in English
- Advanced knowledge of PC operation and experience with using CRMs and other digital sales tools
What you’ll do:
- Prospect Profiling and Contacting: Use profiling questions developed by the Marketing department to identify and segment potential clients. Actively contact them via phone, email, or social media platforms to promote Bento’s products and services.
- Call Script Adaptation: Work with the team to adapt call scripts and telesales procedures, ensuring they effectively meet business needs.
- Research and Prequalification: Obtain necessary information on potential clients using available resources.
- Sales Plan Support: Contribute to the achievement of quarterly sales goals, ensuring all scheduled meetings are of high quality.
- Client Information: Provide potential clients with information about the company’s activities and the available solutions/services.
- Marketing Campaign Follow-up: Perform follow-ups on marketing campaigns, ensuring efficient lead management.
What you’ll get in return (besides $) 😊 :
Work environment & benefits
- Medical subscription to Regina Maria network of clinics, free-of-charge. You can choose to pay for your family and relatives or friends under the same subscription;
- Free access to HILIO, health and well-being services platform with more than 800 doctors and specialists licensed and verified in psychotherapy, telemedicine, parenting, nutrition, coaching and financial well-being, available for you 24/7. You can talk to one of the specialists, benefiting from free monthly sessions paid by Bento. Since psycho-emotional health means both, taking care of ourselves and assuring the wellbeing of our loved ones, we have decided to extend the free phone line for the family members of each employee.
- You will be able to work from anywhere and also come to the office for certain meetings/ceremonies ~ 1day/week;
- Each week we have „Bento sandwich” which includes diverse type of food to make sandwiches and some snacks;
- We provide fruits all weeklong;
- Annual teambuilding outside Bucharest, Christmas party;
- Coffee & spectacular view over Bucharest – sky is the limit.
- You will have the chance to be surrounded by young, and experienced colleagues and to work in a friendly environment where we consider that each mistake is a lesson learned and a step forward in your career;
- We are funny – there are no bad jokes, but we value respect. We like to party and spend time together.
- We are responsible and accountable for Bento’s success this is why you will see us very often doing things that are not in our job description;
- We are human beings. We care first about the human being rather than the role one is responsible for. We are making efforts to connect with one another in a human way.
Learning & Development
- At Bento you own your professional and personal development.
- We will offer you, all the necessary trainings, courses, and certifications together with our expertise suitable for your career growth, so that you can learn new things and keep up with technology.
- You will have access to Pluralsight so that you can improve your tech skills
Culture & Context
- Bento is an entreprenurial company, listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
- Qwned and managed by 4 guys; We are ~100 colleagues who generated 7.15 mln euros in revenue during 2022;
- We acknowledge our colleagues side projects, passions and values;
- We offer freedom and ask for responsibility and accountability;
- We create as few procedures as we can in order to provide space for creativity;
- You take part in managing and creating work context through feedback and communication.
Bento in Press:
- We would like you to see what is happening inside Bento and our current news. You can access all the press articles and interviews HERE.
Link to Memorandum
- As you already see, Bento is listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, so if you want to know more about this, you can check the Memorandum
Bento’s social media:
We invite you to find out more about us on social media channels: