Career Level: min. 4 years.
Job Type: Full-time.
What kind of attitude are we looking for?
- Responsibility: Ability to proactively respond, take action and seek solutions to daily challenges .
- Out-of-the-box approach to solving
- „Intellectual Curiosity” 😊.
- Be accountable and able to receive feedback as it is aimed to your professional improvement.
What should you bring for our team?
Human skills (you have them, or you are willing to develop them on the job):
- Ability to manage and communicate emotions.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to manage emotional response to stress factors.
- Ability to take a pause between stimulus and response to create space for rational thinking and/or emotional cooldown.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Ability to self-assess performance.
- MS SQL Server;
- Basic/Medium knowledge of Linux/Unix Console;
- Know how to read and analyze application logs;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with JIRA;
- Experience in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
What you’ll do:
As a Support Engineer you are in charge of providing high-level customer service and product support via our support tool, telephone or email.
- Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their queries in accordance with our SLA’s
- Maintain our case management system to a high level of accuracy, ensuring all queries are recorded, solved or escalated, as appropriate
- Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying case trends, researching potential challenges and creating solutions
- Write, edit, and revise specific documents needed in support activities like (deployment schemes, password archiving documents, scripts);
- Collaborate with your colleagues (Support Engineers, Software Engineers, Team Leads, Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, BA, etc ) to efficiently resolve customer issues;
- Test and deploy applications;
- Monitoring and prevention activities;
- Communication of blockages / problems encountered;
- Clock in delivered work for both support and non support tasks (meetings, learning and development etc);
- Other responsabilites are:
- Contribute towards continual improvement of organizational products and processes;
- Provide and accept feedback
What you’ll get in return (besides $) 😊 :
Work environment & benefits
- Medical subscription to Regina Maria network of clinics, free-of-charge. You can choose to pay for your family and relatives or friends under the same subscription;
- Free access to HILIO, health and well-being services platform with more than 800 doctors and specialists licensed and verified in psychotherapy, telemedicine, parenting, nutrition, coaching and financial well-being, available for you 24/7. You can talk to one of the specialists, benefiting from free monthly sessions paid by Bento. Since psycho-emotional health means both, taking care of ourselves and assuring the wellbeing of our loved ones, we have decided to extend the free phone line for the family members of each employee.
- You will be able to work from anywhere and also come to the office for certain meetings/ceremonies ~ 1day/week;
- Each week we have „Bento sandwich” which includes diverse type of food to make sandwiches and some snacks;
- We provide fruits all weeklong;
- Annual teambuilding outside Bucharest, Christmas party;
- Coffee & spectacular view over Bucharest – sky is the limit.
- You will have the chance to be surrounded by young, and experienced colleagues and to work in a friendly environment where we consider that each mistake is a lesson learned and a step forward in your career;
- We are funny – there are no bad jokes, but we value respect. We like to party and spend time together.
- We are responsible and accountable for Bento’s success this is why you will see us very often doing things that are not in our job description;
- We are human beings. We care first about the human being rather than the role one is responsible for. We are making efforts to connect with one another in a human way.
Learning & Development
- At Bento you own your professional and personal development.
- We will offer you, all the necessary trainings, courses, and certifications together with our expertise suitable for your career growth, so that you can learn new things and keep up with technology.
- You will have access to Pluralsight so that you can improve your tech skills
Culture & Context
- Bento is an entreprenurial company, listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
- Qwned and managed by 4 guys; We are ~100 colleagues who generated 7.15 mln euros in revenue during 2022;
- We acknowledge our colleagues side projects, passions and values;
- We offer freedom and ask for responsibility and accountability;
- We create as few procedures as we can in order to provide space for creativity;
- You take part in managing and creating work context through feedback and communication.
Bento in Press:
- We would like you to see what is happening inside Bento and our current news. You can access all the press articles and interviews HERE.
Link to Memorandum
- As you already see, Bento is listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, so if you want to know more about this, you can check the Memorandum
Bento’s social media:
We invite you to find out more about us on social media channels: